Monday, May 18, 2009

A busy morning...and no minis yet!

I had forgotten how much you can accomplish when you start your day early. I've been staying up way too late and then sleeping in but today the dog was howling outside at 6:30 am and I decided to just stay up. So far, I've done a load of laundry, sanitized the downstairs bathroom, dropped some things off at the high school, mailed a package at the post office, filled in some holes in the yard that the dog dug and painted my finger and toe nails. Now I'm eating lunch. I'll be able to spend guilt free time on the dollhouse this afternoon, lol. I'd have worked on it anyway but at least this way I feel more productive.

I have some ideas for altering the upper cabinets. I'll post photos later if it works. Off to the work room soon!

1 comment:

MiniKat said...

Guilt free minis days are the best! Enjoy your afternoon, you've earned it! :-)