Saturday, June 27, 2009

New photos




I don't know if this ever happens to any of you but last night at around midnight I suddenly decided that I couldn't stand the out of scale spaghetti in my new dollhouse. And since mine was one of several I'd made for swaps, I felt the need to make a new one not only for me but for all the people who'd received my overscaled bowl of spaghetti in the swap. I'm so much happier with the new ones (anyone reading this who got one of the other bowls of spaghetti will be getting another in scale bowl soon, :0) )
I also used some photography tips that Ara posted on her Addams family blog to get a clearer photo of Joseph. You still can't see the little tears on his cheek but you can tell his eyes are moist.

6 comments:

Kathi said...

Your spaghetti looks great! Love that stove and the little pans too!

I've been too tired today to work on my dollhouse. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually get started?!

I have so many ideas now but I really need to get the house in order before I start decorating it!

De said...

Thanks, Kathi. Good luck with your dollhouse.

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Great Spaghetti! Cute pots and I Love your stove, where did it come from?
Mercedes

Katie said...

The spagetti on the stove looks great!! Love it dripping down the side!!

Joseph is really cute , too....I just didn't enter the giveaway cause we use the critters. I wanted him to go somewhere where there were 'people'!! :)

De said...

Thank you! Mercedes, the stove is part of a kitchen kit I bought on ebay. They are no longer being produced but you can still find them on ebay. It's the RealLife Miniatures Kitchen kit. There is also an old fashioned kitchen kit so you have to be careful to get the right one. The kitchen cabinets, stove and refrigerator in Magnolia Way came from the kit. I added bead knobs and carved my own handles.

Ara said...

I know exactly what you mean De!!! I have had that same thing happen to me many times on many things- haha!

The photo of little Joseph looks great!! -ara