Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thank you, Mercedes!


First, a quick welcome to two new followers, Anne Marie Elliot and peechesmini. Thank you both for taking time to follow my blog!
Second, look at the wonderful goodies that arrived from Mercedes (www.libertybiberty.blogspot.com) today! She sent some beautiful Noah's Ark fabric (which I was expecting) and a lovely quilt and two little sailboats! The boats have already found a home in the beach cottage. I have to find just the right place for the Noah's Ark quilt. I have a real size ark collection so I may put the quilt in the dollhouse that represents my real house. Thank you so much, Mercedes!


1 comment:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

De, They arrived so quickly! Glad you like everything...how about a Noah's Ark roombox???
Have fun!
Mercedes