Saturday, October 17, 2009

New followers...I think

The number of followers I have has been going up and down this week. As I looked through the list trying to figure out what was different, I found three people that I don't think I welcomed. They don't appear to have blogspot blogs so I don't have any othe information but please help me welcome rudoo, Anne_Marie_Elliot and FabShabbyRoses. Thank you all for stopping by! Please forgive me if you've been following me for awhile and I'm just now welcoming you. The way the followers show up is sometimes confusing...or maybe it's just me that's confused, lol.

1 comment:

Deni said...

I got confused too, I didn't know who I welcomed but I have a book now and write them all in, so I can check it out!

I wish I was that organised with my mini makings lol