Sunday, November 8, 2009

One of Santa's helpers

This is Alfred Eloysus Elf. His parents wanted to give him a distinguished name. Little did they know he'd end up being called Alf Elf. Alf is also for sale in my etsy shop. He was really fun to make. Adding all the little details was the best part - fancy elf shoes with curled up toes, bright red buttons holding the plaid suspenders in place and the jinglebell on the tip of his stocking cap.

It's been a wonderful day so far. We started the morning with really thick fog. The drive to church was a little scary so I'm glad we don't live far from the church. When we came out, the sun was shining and it was unseasonably warm. Then my hubby took me out for Chinese for lunch. Now I'm comfy in my sweats and watching football. Life just doesn't get much better than that. :0)

I hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday, too!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Alf Elf is adorable- love his suspenders!