Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter everyone!

I'm sorry that I haven't been around much this past week. Real life stuff kept me busy. This next week will hopefully be better for minis and for spending time with all of you.

My mother in law says there's an old dollhouse in the attic that I can have. Hubby doesn't remember ever seeing a dollhouse up there but he's going to get it for me this weekend. So, with any luck, I will have a new project to start. I don't know what to expect other than my MIL said that it is very simple. I will let you know more once I do, lol.

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Kathi said...

Happy Easter De! Can't wait to see your new house! :D

Jo Raines said...

Happy Easter to you as well! And how lucky to be receiving a dollhouse that has been stored away!

Jody

~MiniMaker said...

How exciting....a mystery dollhouse!

Kim said...

Have a wonderful Easter De!!! I had a look at your new project in the next post and it looks like you are going to be having some fun soon!