Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My beautiful daughter

Here she is in her current "bedroom." So far she's managed to keep herself entertained but I know the next few weeks are going to be tough. I'm just not that entertaining, lol.

I've got one more night of needing to get up every 2 hours and then I'll just need to get up every 4 hours for pain meds. She's beginning to hurt a lot now that the anesthesia has completely worn off. I don't want to miss any doses.

Once things settle down a bit I'm hoping to start my next project. I'd like to make a New York City contemporary apartment in the wine crate I purchased a couple of weeks ago. I need to get some foam core board but I'm mentally working on it now. :)

5 comments:

beyondbaffled said...

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. You're right, he cast is enormous!

Ingrid said...

I'm glad your daughter recovered well, a little patience, everything will be all right. Wish her a speedy recovery
groetjes Ingrid

Jo Raines said...

That is the biggest cast I have ever seen, bless her heart! I hope she is soon over the pain and recovering well. If she is a reader, get her a Maeve Binchy book--I love them!

Jody

Kim said...

De- sending your daughter lots and lots of get well wishes!! Does she like to mini too? Maybe you can share your New York City Apartment project with her when she's feeling a bit better?

De said...

She says thank you for the get well wishes. Kim, she doesn't mini but we've been crocheting and knitting together.