Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Well I thought it was finished

I rearranged the living room so that the dresser could have a reason (other than lack of space) for being in the room. Now it's also a television stand for the flat screen TV.
I added a clock face to the button thingy on the wall and now it's a cool retro clock. Also, since the wine crate used to make the apartment is a Sutter Home Wines one, hubby said the bottle on the counter should be Sutter Home. That is now the case. I am so thankful for the internet!
The bedroom got a tiny acrylic nightstand with books and an alarm clock. There's also a laptop on the bed. The resident must give herself lazy mornings in bed occasionally with her computer like I do. (Like I'm doing this morning. :-) )

I think each of the rooms now look lived in. Now I just have to find a home for the project...

6 comments:

Kim said...

De- I tried to comment yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me--this project is fantastic! I love how you always make so much of your minis yourself- you are a constant inspiration to me. I think I would like to live in this apartment- it looks so hip and comfy too!

Kathi said...

Love your little retro clock! So cute and perfect for this room!

cockerina said...

De hello, how are you?? and your beautiful daughter?? I hope better!
on my blog, started subscriptions to the new "holiday swap"
you want to join?
kisses, Caterina

Tallulah Belle said...

Looks great De

De said...

Thanks everyone!

Kim, I'm not really a collector at all although I do have a few fabulous artisan-made pieces. It's much more fun for me to figure out how to make it myself.

De said...

Caterina, my daughter is healing well. She still has 4 more weeks before she can start putting any weight on her foot and she's getting frustrated by the restrictions but overall we're doing well. Thank you for asking. I don't know whether I'll have time for the swap but thank you for thinking of me. :)