Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!



As promised (a long time ago!) here are the interior photos of Zegelien's Women's Quality Apparel and Accessories. The first photo shows the handbag display and the cabinet of folded blouses and sweaters. The second photo shows the hats for sale. I made all of these items. I also made the hat rack.
Packages purchased and wrapped and ready to go. All of them have actual items inside.
A close up of the display case. I made the case and the items inside - jewelry and gloves.
These things show through the front window. The shoes are a mix of Polly Pocket shoes and some paper ones made by Gaye of My Small Obsession. I made both dresses and the mannequins. The pink swing coat was made by Sandy Copeland.

I still have room for some extra items. I will need to post a photo of the doors into the shop, too. I found some great photos so it looks like someone is ready to come in from the busy city street.

We're still having some internet issues but I hope to be back regularly soon. I miss you all!

I see I have some new followers, too. Thank you all so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Una tienda muy completa. Tienes a la venta todos los detalles. Espero que acptes tarjeta visa :)
Felicidades por esta tienda.
Besos Clara

HeatherG said...

What a wonderful shop - thank you for sharing it with us. I picked up some wonderful ideas for a swap I am in this month.

Heather GSOLFOT