Thursday, March 3, 2011

Time for a good story

I followed a tutorial in the December 2010 American Miniaturist to make more books for the bungalow shelves. Gayle Baillargeon shows how to make long sections of books in 1:12 scale in the article. I just made mine much smaller and had to be a little less detailed but they look good and very real. I also made a couple of stand alone books to add some dimension. I had already put several printie books on the shelves. Now I have enough variety to look good, I think.

6 comments:

Ana said...

Oh¡¡¡está genial y muy real¡¡¡Enhorabuena

Mindy Max said...

I love your books! It makes your room look so comfy!

Kim said...

I never get tired of seeing the living room in the bungalow- I just love it so much- I kind of wish it were my real living room. The bookshelves look great!!!

De said...

Thank you all!

Anonymous said...

It looks fantastic De. I can't believe what you have done with half scale. I have never seen one look as nice as this. Great job.

De said...

Thank you, Doreen! That's very sweet. :)