Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Short Break

I'll be away for a couple of days - hubby had unexpected surgery yesterday. He went to the hospital for some tests to find the source of the pain he's been feeling. The upper and lower GI scopes didn't find anything significant so the doctor ordered a gall bladder ultrasound. That was the problem. It took a year to get to that point because his symptoms weren't "normal." So, anyway, his gall bladder was removed yesterday afternoon and after healing from the multiple procedures and long day he should start feeling much better.

I'll be back early next week. Hope you all have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope he is feeling better soon :)

Katie said...

Sorry to hear that De! I hope hubby has a speedy recovery!

Lataina said...

Hope your husband has a speedy recovery. =)

dalesdreams said...

I am so glad that I saw this post. De, you know, I wish you and hubby the best. I hope he has a quick recovery and all will be well. :)

De said...

Thank you all so much for your good wishes for hubby. He's still hurting and getting bored. Today's the nicest day we've had so far this year and he's itching to get out and work. I think I'm glad he's still hurting. It's a good reminder to take it easy. :)

A. Wright said...

You will be in my thoughts, sending happy healthy vibes your way. Big Hugs

Kim said...

De- I hope that hubby sits still long enough to heal properly- but I can relate to his itch to get outside! Poor guy!!! Sending you a big hug because you might be pulling your hair out before he is done healing :) Sending lots and lots of get well wishes to your hubby too ♥