Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm famous! well, sort of...

The Carnegie Public Library of Steuben County has a brief bio and some photos on their blog. The display seems to be popular with library patrons according to the librarians. I stopped in today to return and get books (the car was too full yesterday, lol) and all seems to be going well. Half way home yesterday I remembered that I'd forgotten to check the two roomboxes that hubby just sat on the shelves. Good thing I checked today. Ruth, in the aquarium garden, had fallen back in her chair and her niece was flat on her face. Everyone is better now. ;-)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

Caseymini said...

De, that's a great display of your minis and really nice photos of you with them. Congrats for being famous!

De said...

Thanks, Casey!

Lady Jane said...

That is quite a display!!! I am sure all viewers will be delighted. Hugs, LJ

Maria said...

Nice mini's you have, so lovely to display them...what a work to get them there.
Did you glue to contents of the dollshouses?
Hugs
Maria

Kim said...

I was going to say the same as Casey- what a great photo of you with your minis- your smile is beautiful--you can really tell minis are a passion of yours ♥