Monday, January 16, 2012

Still waiting for paint to dry...

...but I thought I'd share anyway. You can see that the jars of cherries are still cloudy. Everything else looks pretty good. The cabinet is the bottom of a Michael's hutch with legs and new handles added.

I'm really happy with the boiling water canner. It's been well used and has a few rust spots (just like my real one!)
I carved the wooden spoon and made the wire whisk. The bowl is a bead cap and the jar lids are the top of paper fasteners.

It feels good to mini again. :-)

7 comments:

Meg said...

That's cute!

Pia said...

The canner looks very good! I must try to make a whisker like that..

Marisa said...

I like the wisk, very clever!

De said...

Thank you all! :-)

Maria Ireland said...

It all looks fantastic. The whisk is great. Wonderful scene.
Hugs Maria

De said...

Thank you, Maria!

Ascension said...

Va a ser una fantastica escena, me encantan todos los detallitos de esa mesa.
besitos ascension