Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just a little time

I haven't had time to get started on my new big project so I've been satisfying the mini urge with little updates here and there. Today I hung Gaye's dollar store swap chandelier in the Willowcrest dining area. It's similar to what I had in mind for here anyway. When I can afford to start adding the battery powered lights I will replace this...or not. Maybe I will just hang a ceiling fixture in the living room area.
Rose's dress got a bit of a makeover today, too. The overskirt ends in a bustle with a small bow at the back. While I think the clothing from yesteryear is beautiful, I am so glad I can just pull on jeans and a tshirt and be good to go. ;)

It's a quiet Sunday afternoon after a lovely time of worship this morning. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend, too!

No comments: