Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to school

Hello to all my readers. I hope you are still reading...I'm afraid I've been a very boring blogger this summer. I started back to work today but once I get into the routine and finish up the summer canning and freezing I should actually have more mini time. Once I get time to start on the Sweetheart Cottage, aka the Elves' Workshop, this blog should be much more interesting to read. Thanks so much for stopping by during the "dry stretch."

Saturday, in an effort to get as much done as possible before today, I froze a bushel of sweet corn, and canned pasta sauce with eggplant, squash, tomatoes and ground turkey, and canned peaches. Big day! I have pears to do sometime this week and the tomatoes are still coming. All good things but all take time I would normally devote to minis. Maybe I'll post some photos of my beautiful pantry in the meantime. :)

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

No comments: