Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A mini project is never really finished...

...even if you say it is, lol. Late last night I got the idea to make some Native American pottery. I also wanted to make the sugar bowl and creamer in the cream and brown cupboard look more realistic. Here are the results:
There's a pottery piece on the windowsill and one on top of the cream and brown cabinet. The sugar bowl and creamer had the base pieces cut off and all the bright yellow was painted gold. There's a lot of vintage white and gold china. Not so much china that looks like the Beast's from Beauty and the Beast. ;-)

Now I have a few pieces I need to add rust to. The washtub and the enamel skillet for starters.

I still have wall space on the third floor and on the entry level. I'm sure something will turn up that's just right for those spots. Stayed tuned...

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Es genial,me gusta mucho la disposiciĆ³n!!!
Besos.