Sunday, September 22, 2013

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Skelly

 I'm not sure what inspired this project but I love the results. They look a bit vintage and they were so fun to dress. Especially the bride.
 Here they are entering the wedding reception.
 A close up shot....
And my favorite photo with them behind the table at the reception. The banquet table and Mr. and Mrs. Skelly are listed in my zibbet shop. They are listed separately with an option to combine them. I thought the bride and groom would also make a cool cake topper. I'm curious to hear comments and watch views.

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

7 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Se les ve tan elegantes,aunque .....un poco delgados jajaja!!! Me encanta esa pareja!!!
Besos.

Lady Fanaberia said...

Wow. It's so cool and little weird idea! Good job :)
Gratuluję wyobraźni i tak niecodziennego pomysłu. Wyszło świetnie! :)

Mini Addictions said...

Is it just me or does the groom look like he's having second thoughts? lol I love that they have a "normal" bride/groom on their wedding cake too. Great job!

De said...

Thank you! I know they are a little strange but you go where the inspiration takes you...and Halloween is coming!

Isabel García said...

A los novios los veo un poco desmejorados. Je,je...
Besos
Isa

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Would be my favorite dolls ever!

De said...

Brandy, they are 10% off in my zibbet shop until October 31. ;-)
www.zibbet.com/delightfulminis