Saturday, November 21, 2015

It's the little things

 I pried the mirror out of a broken makeup compact this morning. It was the perfect size for the dresser. I mounted it to the dresser so I can rearrange if I want - besides the fact that I haven't started the actual house renovations yet. The zebra carpet has to go.
I made a couple of adjustments to the chair and made a matching ottoman. With this layout I can fit another chair. I need more of the turquoise felt. I think the second chair should be the same style as the sofa. That's the current plan, anyway.

We are in the midst of the first winter storm of the season. We had seven inches of snow an hour or so ago and it's still falling steadily. Hubby and I are enjoying hot drinks and homemade donuts. Yum! We are snug and warm in our home while the beautiful snow falls outside. Life is good and we are blessed.



3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

El espejo se adapta perfectamente a la medida del tocador! El otomano queda muy bien!!
Que nevada tan grande!!! Aquí solo ha comenzado el frío,no solemos tener esas nevadas! Se os ve tan guapos con la nieve a vuestro alrededor! Disfrutar del calor de la casa y de las rosquillas!!!!
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

The chair is in style with the sofa. I never had luck with prying mirrors out of compacts. They are thin and very good for miniature furniture.

Wow how I envy you the beautiful snow! Keep snug and enjoy life.

Hugs, Drora

De said...

:-)