Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Snow Day Equals Play Day!

 With a combination of cutting and prying I was finally able to get the dreaded zebra felt up. A round of sanding with the palm sander made it smooth enough to work with.
 Next up was the bathroom. Here it is without the walls so you can see that I decorated it and added the essentials like a towel and toilet paper - even though once the walls are installed no one will ever see anything but a glimpse of the bathroom. I'm just going to have to pretend that there's a tub or shower in there, too. ;-)

 Here it is with the walls installed.
This is all you can see now. I'm still glad I made an actual bathroom, though.

Hopefully I will have more to share later today. I'm doing laundry, too, so I can play guilt-free, lol.
I love snow days!

3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Me alegro que hayas podido dejarlo todo preparado para empezar a trabajar,es difícil quitar los papeles y suelos antiguos!!!!
Disfruta de la nieve!!
Besos.

Giac said...

Hello De,
That looks great. Even the smallest glimpse of a room adds to the realism of a house.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you, both!