Sunday, March 4, 2018

Getting near the end

Remember I told you that the fireplace was still bugging me? Well, today I ripped it out and gave it a makeover. I painted everything but the granite and mantle black and trimmed the fire screen with antique gold. The top of the chimney breast got a bit of gold trim as well.
In the bathroom I added a little stool/table and filled it with toiletries - bath salts, shampoo, body wash, hairspray, nail polish, and lipstick.
The tray on the toilet holds earrings and bracelets.

i have talent night coming up at my church next month. I am planning to take my cottage farmhouse and the chicken coop. It is always fun to see the reactions as people find all the little details.

Have a wonderful week, my friends!


4 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Me gusta como te ha quedado!!
Besos.

Marian said...

the end??? noooo
siempre hay sitio para poner algĂșn detallito nuevo.
Un abrazo

elizabeth s said...

I like the fact that the fireplace makes a nice focal point for the living room and compliments the seating grouping around it.
I think that your church group will be quite naturally be gathered around your sweet little cottage, in both wonder and fascination.

De said...

Thank you all!